Miyerkules, Hunyo 5, 2013

This New World Called Blogging

Ahh....blogging. I never thought I would come to this. I always thought that I was never fit for writing stuff like these, but here I am, writing the first blog I have ever written in my life. While I'm at it, I'll introduce a little about myself as well. I'm not saying my name, nor am I gonna say my origins. Just know that I'm a senior high school student in the Philippines (well right now I'm going there), an otaku (anime lover ;) ), a struggling dieter (who loves food ;___;), and most of all, a Christian. Well....that's all to know about me. :) So please do welcome me for I am not used to this yet, and forgive me for any unappealing blogs that I might do. In time, I shall get used to this *eyes burning with passion* 

4 (na) komento:

  1. welcome to blogging~ :D HOPE YOU LIKE IT

    TumugonBurahin
  2. what made you think of making a blog? :D

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. I wish to inspire people and give them a more positive outlook in life. :) I also want to share my interests ^o^

      Burahin
  3. oohhh i hope you succeed in doing that :3

    TumugonBurahin